Friday, April 22, 2005

I have realised that when I posted this from Flickr two things happened.
One, I got a title for the post, which I don't know how to do otherwise. Bugger. Any clues anyone?
Two, the descriptions of the photos didn't come with them.

So in relation to Two...D'Arcy is eating sushi at the food court. He likes inari, which is a sweetened bean curd wrapper stuffed with rice. He used to eat other types, but now prefers it bland. A big carb eater this one. Would eat tinned spaghetti on toast a lot if I let him.

Pyjamas. D'Arcy is in his PJs 'cos the courier came with the camera at 8.30. We had slept in and were just hanging in bed chatting (as you do when you're single with only one child) when the camera arrived. Of course we wanted to try it out straight away, so we have photos of us in our jarmies. I may even post the one D'Arcy took of me soon. Mrsd admired said PJs in a comment below and I was moved to rave about them, so decided to turn it into a post...(I've been thinking and raving a lot about clothes lately) D'Arcy has 4 pairs of one piece PJs (sold as 'blanket sleepers'), all of which I got in the US, as we can't get them here past size 2. He likes the pink ones best, though the others are lilac, sky blue and deep red. They came in sets of two, one is a 'boy' set and one is a 'girl' set...the 'boy' ones have space ships and wrecking machines embroidered on the breast, the 'girl' ones have balloons and flowers. In my next life I am going to design brightly coloured gender non-specific clothes for children of all ages...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?