Thursday, May 12, 2005

Silly facial expression to go with silly hair style


Silly facial expression to go with silly hair style
Originally uploaded by Crit Chicken.
D'Arcy took this one, and I cropped it.

The silly hairstyle happened when the hairdresser said "you know, I learned how to do curls with a straightening iron the other day, and your hair is perfect for that. Can I practise on you?" Naturally I jumped at the opportunity to do something different. D'Arcy was most concerned that it would be curly FOR EVER. We both reassured him it would be back to normal by dinner time (this is my hair we're talking about), and sure enough, it was...He was worried about it all afternoon though and kept asking "is your hair still curly?"

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?