Thursday, August 18, 2005

I know I shouldn't but...

Reading Becky's blog got me doing quizzes... and here are the results of one for me...


You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid

I should do it for D'Arcy and see where we get to...



You're Australia!

You're easy-going, relaxed, and yet somewhat tough and hardy all at the same time. You can appreciate culture, scuba diving, and even safaris. This makes you pretty interesting and intriguing to others, though also really unpredictable and even wild. Your knowledge of nature is unthinkable to most of those around you, even though your respect for it is sometimes less than perfect. People really like your accent.

Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid
Well, I have to admit I rigged it once I could see where it was going to go after question 3 "no" to spicy food was followed by "i am a rock, i am an island" vs "no man is an island". it was obvious that the next answer to "do you feel like you're in exile from your true home" was yes and that a bar-fight was more exciting than a parliamentary fight... the first time I did it with him in mind I got China!


Thanks for some diversion BBFK...

and thanks to Lever for all the html help!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?