Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bang!


Bang
Originally uploaded by Crit Chicken.
I have, tragically, forgotten the exact content of this drawing, suffice to say that it is something that goes 'bang' (a rocket, or a firework?) and that D'Arcy drew himslef twice 'cos the first time he was too big (or small.) I know, I should blog these things closer to the time that they occur, but I've been sick, and then I was away on the weekend.

I'm currently on hold with my soon to be ex-internet provider to get my account closed. They were good when all I wanted was dial-up, but now that I have broadband with another bunch they are redundant. They're not particularly attentive to this kind of enquiry it seems. I"ve been on hold for 15 mins now, interrupted by a bloke with an Indian accent saying "Hello, can I help you?" and then saying, after I told him what I wanted "I'll just transfer you straight to cancellations."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?