Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pirate


Pirate
Originally uploaded by Crit Chicken.
End of April, D went to his buddy Ted's birthday party. It was a pirate party, so he dressed up. It was great. I cut the pants from an old pair of tracky daks and the shirt is an old one of mine that has been in his dress-up box for ages. The hat and cutlass came from the local joke shop, along with an eye-patch (and the bow and arrows) and he ended up having a great time. We got Ted some Viking Lego (couldn't find any of the pirate series) and they played Pirate-y games, a ripper treasure hunt, and I got to catch up with some mums I hadn't seen for ages. D'Arcy almost didn't make it though, as it was at the beginning of the barking cough illness, where one of the symptoms is sudden debilitating nausea (which passes) so we thought he might spew, and went home, but he was fine.

Internet update - after I'd been on hold about 25 mins the bastards hung up on me! I'm trying again.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?