Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Letter to Aunty Laura


Letter to Aunty Laura
Originally uploaded by Crit Chicken.
This bit is on the photo's page at Flickr, but it didn't come with the photo like I expected it to , so here it is again.
"The text reads: 2006-16-6 at the top, then there is the top half of the pic, which was kind of a practice run. Underneath the squiggly line is another "greehouse" (yes, it's a pun) surrounded by tree ferns and love hearts and next to a pond, containing a cat-fish. Below that is more text: To Laura, luv fom D'Arcy. The R and A from Laura had to be shifted on to the next line, and so got tangled up with the D'Arcy. 'Luv' and 'fom' are his own doing, I had to tell him how to spell Laura. Let's see how it goes down."

Well, I think she liked it,. I haven't heard definitively on that yet. Oh great, as soon as it looks like D is occupied with the Lego and I sit down to update we get "Mum! I'm bored" followed by "what can I do?"
So this will be short then.

Sorry the pic is sideways, I decided not to flip it, so that it would be bigger, and then realised that it's a bit hard to read.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?