Sunday, July 02, 2006

Glowing


glowing
Originally uploaded by Crit Chicken.
The beloved's cousin Anne works in publicity, so she gets lots of weird little freebies. The beloved broght this one when he moved here. It's a quartz crystal with a bit hollowed out at the back and plugged again, after an LED has been inserted. Then the wire forms a circuit when you clip it around your neck. Powered by 6V of battery in the clasp. It actually changes from blue to green in an eerie way, but all the photos ended up blue. It only works sporadically as the connection is a bit dodgy, so I can't even get a non-D'Arcy photo of it being green 'cos I can't get it to work at all now :-(

I put the beloved on a plane to Townsville this morning, D and I join him in less than a week for a holiday. I can't wait, but I do need to do lots more house cleaning before I go, and buy some new sunnies, and a new raincoat for D'Arcy, and work 3 days, and be at home for a tradesman, and help at school, and, and, and.....

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?