Friday, November 10, 2006

new look


new look
Originally uploaded by Crit Chicken.
So the lad has headed off to a small folk festival with his dad for the weekend. He chose this outfit himself. (no, really) His dad was none too thrilled to see the results. Oh well. So I'm off for an evening of grown-up entertainment (read alcohol and spicy food) with the Beloved and a friend. Not much going down since the party. D's normal teacher was away yesterday and today, and the whole class gave the relief teacher hell. D'Arcy was heavily involved in the silliness, prompting the teacher to ask me "are they always like this?" (i'd stayed to listen to the kids read). She seemed to think it was because I was there that D was buggering around, but in fact it was more that she was there. He does some stuff for my benefit, but not like that. I think they got sorted out today, but it really brought home to me how amazing his normal teacher is, and how responsive he is to her. Such a shame she's leaving at the end of the year...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?