Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Pelican of Love



















Some recent art work, in two phases - as in "here mum, take a photo of this pelican" {later} "here take another photo, I've put more on"

Bloody hell, I can't figure out how to get the formatting right here, without deleting and starting again. Any advice anyone? I uploaded the photos through Blogger directly so that I could get more than one in the same post, unlike with Flickr...and I chose the 'left' margin option. Bugger. Actually, I've fixed it in a dodgy kind of way, but only by putting in lots of space, rather than fixing the code. I gotta get me some html smarts. The problem was that I had the first part of the text bleeding down the side of the right hand photo.

And while we're on non-D'Arcy matters, why is it that my feminine hygiene products exhort me to "have a happy period"? I suppose it's 'cos I bought them in the US. On the upside, they are not scented, which is a good thing. Here, even the ones that claim not to be scented are, and that is no fun at all. If I wanted to smell all weird and flowery, I'd much rather do it my own way.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?