Friday, February 16, 2007

scary


scary
Originally uploaded by Crit Chicken.
So D'Arcy got a haircut yesterday. He asked his stylist to give him a mohawk. "Sure" she said. The beloved pointed out that it is more of a fauxhawk, but D was happy. Somehow he's made the tendons in his neck stick out in this photo, so it makes him look really skinny, even more than usual. Just one in a series of silly facial expressions for photos.

In other news, he's back at school. This year is grade 1. He's not thrilled with the whole idea, and we've had a lot of "I don't want to go to school today" or "I'm sick, and I need a day off". Admittedly, he has had a cold this week - we had a cold snap last weekend and lots of people around us now have colds - but I'm a mean mummy and made him go to school. Actually I got "you're the meanest person I know" today, which was a first.

The Dash T-shirt came from the US - I stumbled across the Disney store in Chicago when I was trying not to get my eyeballs frozen, and they had Pixar T-shirts on special, so he got Buzz and Woody as well. Before the haircut he and his dad found that they could plaster his hair with product and he looked just like Dash, which was good. All we need now is the stick on mask.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?